I help young people and parents with student loan debt relief. Colleges and student loan companies do a terrible job in publicizing student loan assistance programs. Moreover, very few lawyers have taken the time to learn to help people with federal or private student loans. In the past five or so years, I began to notice that an increasing number of my bankruptcy clients had severe student loan problems as well. I wanted to learn more about exactly how to help them with their student loan issues. As a result, I recently completed the Student Loan Workshop from Attorney Joshua Cohen.
If you have a high amount of student loan debt, or your student loans are in default, I may be able to help you. First off, I can help you find out if you have federal or private loans. Depending on your situation, I may be able to help you with the following:
• Consolidate your federal student loans;
• Rehabilitate your federal student loans to get you out of default;
• Reduce your monthly student loan payments;
• Minimize the amount of interest you pay for the term of your loans;
• Eliminate student loan collection fees;
• Qualify for federal income-based programs;
• Qualify for partial or full student loan forgiveness
With private student loans, I can defend you from lawsuits brought by student loan collectors, and can work with collectors to settle your overall debts.